My todo and wishlist

Welcome to my blog. This is my personal archive. Knowing me, I expect that there will be plenty of sidetracking, drifting and unnecessary eye for detail in some or all posts. I hope others can recognise themselves in the thought processes, and can appreciate the explanations.

It's nice to have ideas. When they pop up, I find it hard to also remember them. This list is my memory regarding this blog. Another list, the one I have in my head, has been relieved of at least one item by starting this blog.

This list contains items I think I'd like to write about someday. They might be added, disappear and eventually be re-added to this list. In no particular order. No promises.

  • Describe my fancy MySQL buttons.
  • Make an header image for this blog. I'm thinking of an animated gif, the challenge being that it has to be of a reasonable filesize.
  • Finish the Google challenge.
  • Explore and play with evolutionary algorithms.
  • My estimations for the ASOIAF release dates.
  • Analyse nutritional values of common foods.
  • Make a contact management system with Excel that can handle all common csv input formats.
  • Record accelerometer, gyroscope and GPS data from my mobile device.
  • Do nifty stuff with recorded data.
  • Make an algorithm to generate an interesting video from time-lapse images.
  • Experiment with the order of image analysis algorithms and the impact on quality of result.
  • Work on Starcraft II AI learning with Google Tensorflow.
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Quick and dirty image searches

    Evolving an image, part I - genome generation

    Evolving an image, part II - image rendering