I'm moving (already)

After less than a month I've decided that Blogger would be a better place for my blog. I already had a grand total of three posts, and became annoyed by the css capabilities of wordpress.com. I like to have close control over the style of certain html elements, and out of the box the Wordpress style didn't please me.

So I resorted to inline css, which is possible with wordpress.com. After some tweaking which also had to be done in the posts I'd already published, and some more tweaking thereafter I knew it was neccessary to 'refactor' the css. Blogger to the rescue, where You actually can add custom css to your blog, without having to resort to the nuclear inline options.

So there you have it. Welcome again to my blog, version 0.2. I've migrated all the previous posts (all three of them), and intent (fingers crossed) to stick around a little longer here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick and dirty image searches

Evolving an image, part I - genome generation

Evolving an image, part II - image rendering